Payments for purchases can be made using one of the following payment methods:
- Cash on delivery - payment on delivery in cash in case of courier
- By bank transfer to the account number in the implementation process. The costs associated with the bank's handling of payments in the form of a transfer shall be borne by the Buyer.
Nazwa Serwis Zamków Adres Al. Solidarności 84, Warszawa Bank ING Bank Śląski Nr konta 98 1050 1025 1000 0090 9204 2192 Tytuł przelewu Nr zamówienia
By electronic transfer (eTransfer / direct transfer)
This is the fastest form of payment, we get the confirmation of the transfer within about 15 minutes of the transfer being made by the buyer. ePrzelewy is the name for "pay by link" payment instruments offered by 25 Polish banks. eCard offers all of these instruments available on the market, i.e.
- -mTransfer (mBank)
- -MultiTransfer (MultiBank)
- -iPKONET (PKO BP S.A.)
- -Przelew24 (Bank Zachodni WBK)
- -BPH (Bank BPH)
- -iPKO (PKO BP)
- -Pekao24Przelew (Bank Pekao)
- -Citi Handlowy (CitiBank Handlowy)
- -PayWay Toyota Bank (Toyota Bank)
- -MeritumBank BOŚ (Bank Ochrony Środowiska)
- -Alior Bank S.A.
- -Millennium (Bank Millennium)
- -ING (ING Bank Śląski)
- -Credit Agricole Bank Polska S.A.
- -Eurobank (Euro Bank S.A.)
- -db Transfer (Deutsche Bank Polska S.A.)
- -T-Mobile Usługi Bankowe (Alior Sync) (Alior Bank S.A.)
- -Plus Bank (Plus Bank S.A.)
- -Pay by IKO Idea Bank S.A. V
- -Volkswagen Bank direct (Volkswagen Bank S.A.)
- -PeoPay (Bank Pekao S.A.)
- -e-transfer Pocztowy24 (Bank Pocztowy S.A.)
Payment by e-Transfer is made by the Customer in such a way that after selecting the form of payment he is redirected to his bank's login page where after logging in he goes to the completed transfer page, which he accepts or rejects. The customer performing ePrzelew does not fill out any forms related to payment - everything is done automatically - it means that the customer has no possibility of making a mistake as to the amount or title of payment. Information on the result of payment goes to the Acceptor, as a rule, on-line (some banks do not provide such information on-line during the night or on non-working days, but with a delay).