TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USING THE STORE swiatzamkow.pl
- These regulations set out the terms and conditions for using the swiatzamkow.pl online store. Each Store user is required to read these regulations and confirm this fact during registration.
- Registered Users of the store and, in exceptional cases, unregistered users have the option of purchasing goods put up for sale in the swiatzamkow.pl store. The order by an unregistered User takes place on the terms set out in § 2 paragraph 2 of these regulations.
- Registration consists in completing the form available on the store's website by providing the necessary data. The registration is completed by confirming the registration by the store by e-mail sent to the User's address provided in the form.
- Each User is obliged to complete the form truthfully. Detection of incorrect data will result in the account being blocked. The user can verify his data at any time when it changes.
§2 - TERMS OF SALE
- The conclusion of the sales contract is made by the User (hereinafter also referred to as the Buyer) placing an order for the goods displayed in the swiatzamkow.pl online store and confirmation by the swiatzamkow.pl store regarding the availability of the given goods. Confirmation is made by e-mail sent by the store swiatzamkow.pl to the User's e-mail address.
- The User may place an order after logging in or as an unregistered User.
The store allows the customer to place orders in the following ways:
- a. The customer adds the selected Product (s) to the basket.
- b. The customer chooses one of the payment methods offered (Payment to the account, Payment on delivery, Internet payments: Payment card or transfer, Przelewy24)
- c. A logged-in Customer who has a Customer Account confirms or completes in the order form that the data necessary to conclude and implement the sales contract (e.g. telephone number or address) are updated. The customer who does not have a customer account must independently fill out the order form in terms of his data necessary to conclude and implement the sales contract.
The Customer chooses the method of payment of the price and other total costs of the Order indicated in the order form.
- e. The Customer sends the Order using the Store functionality provided for this purpose.
- f. Depending on the chosen payment method, the Customer may be redirected to the websites of an external payment service provider in order to pay the price.
- g. The Store, in response to the Customer's Order, immediately contacts by phone or sends an electronic message to the e-mail address provided for this purpose by the Customer, with confirmation of receipt of the order and acceptance of the offer submitted by the Customer or information about the inability to accept it.
- Orders for goods displayed in the swiatzamkow.pl online store can also be placed via e-mail or telephone. Orders are accepted at the e-mail address and telephone numbers provided in § 7 of these Regulations.
- An order placed via e-mail should contain an exact indication of the ordered product and its quantity. In response, the store swiatzamkow.pl will notify about the availability of the goods and will send the Buyer information about the total price to be paid by the Buyer. In the email, the Buyer will also receive a payment instruction.
- After placing the order by phone, the store swiatzamkow.pl will send to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer all relevant conditions of the order together with the payment instructions. The order will be effective only after confirmation by the Buyer that he agrees to the terms of the sales contract.
- Store staff makes every effort to ensure that the information on the availability of goods is current, i.e. in accordance with the actual state of stocks. However, the swiatzamkow.pl store reserves the possibility that due to the diverse nature of the distribution, it may exceptionally occur that the availability of visible states on the website of the swiatzamkow.pl online store may not be consistent with the actual state. In this case, the ordering party will receive a message and will be able to modify the order by changing the goods or the time of sending the goods.
- The colors visible in the product photos may differ from the actual product colors. Therefore, in case of doubts related to the colors, ask the shop staff by email. The difference between the color visible in the photo and the real one is usually influenced by the individual parameters and settings of the viewer's computer monitor.
§3 - METHOD OF PAYMENT AND DELIVERY OF GOODS
- The prices of goods are given in PLN, they include VAT. The prices do not include shipping costs, which will be indicated to the Buyer at the stage of placing the order, before proceeding to payment, and in exceptional situations (e.g. when ordering a large amount of goods that will be delivered directly by the store swiatzamkow.pl) the shipping cost will be indicated to the Buyer in an e-mail sent by swiatzamkow.pl before starting the delivery. The buyer has the option of checking the delivery prices after entering the "Order and delivery" tab on the store's website swiatzamkow.pl
- The payment method is chosen by the Buyer from the payment systems offered by the store swiatzamkow.pl when placing the order.
- Payments for purchases can be made using one of the following payment methods:
- a) cash on delivery, i.e. in cash - this method of payment is possible when the order is delivered via courier or when the order is picked up in person at the store owner, or in the event of direct delivery by the store swiatzamkow.pl;
- b) by bank transfer - to the bank account number indicated in the order processing process; the bank account number to which the payment should be made is also provided in the "Order and delivery" tab on the swiatzamkow.pl website. and will be indicated to the Buyer in an e-mail confirming the placement of the order;
ePrzelewem - ePrzelewy are operated by Przelewy24 and are implemented in such a way that the Buyer, after choosing this form of payment, is redirected to the bank's transaction service; after logging into the banking service, the Buyer receives a ready to accept transfer form with the appropriate amount, transfer title and recipient's details; after accepting the transfer, the Buyer returns to the swiatzamkow.pl website; using the option of payment via e-Transfer does not entail additional costs for the Buyer;
- d) by payment card;
- e) Przelewy24 - the conditions for using this form of payment are available at www.przelewy24.pl
- A list of banks that can carry out ePrzelewów and a list of payment cards with which payment can be made can be found in the 'Order and delivery' tab on the swiatzamkow.pl website
- Sklep swiatzamkow.pl reserves the right to provide other forms of payment than those mentioned in point 3, based on individual arrangements with the User.
- An invoice or receipt is attached to each ordered product.
- The costs of delivery of the goods and any costs related to the payment (eg costs of the transfer being carried out by the Buyer's bank) shall be borne by the Buyer. The price list and delivery conditions are in the "Orders and delivery" section available on the store's website swiatzamkow.pl.
- The purchased goods are delivered to the Buyer as follows:
- a) delivery via courier - the list of companies with which the store swiatzamkow.pl cooperates is available in the "Order and delivery" tab on the store website swiatzamkow.pl .;
- b) personal collection by the Buyer - the Buyer may personally pick up the goods at the swiatzamkow.pl store, i.e. at: al. Solidarności 84, Warsaw;
delivery directly through the store swiatzamkow.pl - such delivery is made on the basis of individual arrangements with the Buyer and depends on the quantity of purchased goods or the number of orders in a given area (the store connects deliveries to several Buyers).
- The ordered goods, after confirming the availability, are ready for delivery to the carrier or the Buyer within 3 business days of confirming the receipt of the order (in the case of choosing the payment method on delivery) or posting the payment on the bank account of the swiatzamkow.pl store.
- The estimated delivery time by courier is up to 6 days in Poland. The delivery date carried out directly by the store swiatzamkow.pl is subject to individual arrangements with the Buyer. Personal collection is possible after e-mail confirmation by the shop swiatzamkow.pl of readiness to release the goods.
Personal collection of goods can take place from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 to 17:00.
§4 - WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT BY THE CONSUMER
- Buyers who are consumers, i.e. natural persons purchasing goods offered by the store swiatzamkow.pl for purposes other than related to their business or professional activity, have the right to withdraw from the contract of sale concluded with the store swiatzamkow.pl within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from:
- a) the day on which the Buyer came into possession of the item or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Buyer came into possession of the item;
- b) in the case of a contract for the sale of many items that are delivered separately, the time limit is counted from the day on which the Buyer came into possession of the last item or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Buyer came into possession of the last item;
- c) in the case of a contract for the sale of goods delivered in lots or in parts, the time limit is counted from the day on which the Buyer came into possession of the last lot or part or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Buyer came into possession of the last lot or part.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Buyer must inform the shop swiatzamkow.pl of his decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or e-mail to the addresses indicated in § 7 of the Regulations).
- The buyer may use the model withdrawal form found in the "Warranty, delivery and returns" tab on the store website swiatzamkow.pl and which is an Annex to these Regulations, but it is not mandatory.
- To meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is sufficient for the Buyer to send information regarding the exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the store swiatzamkow.pl will reimburse the Buyer for all payments received from Him, including the costs of delivery (except for additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by the Buyer other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the store swiatzamkow.pl), immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which the swiatzamkow.pl store is informed of the decision to exercise the right of withdrawal. The refund will be made using the same payment methods that were used by the Buyer in the original transaction, unless the Buyer explicitly agrees to a different solution; in any case, the Buyer will not incur any fees in connection with this return.
- Store swiatzamkow.pl may withhold reimbursement until receipt of the item or until proof of sending it back to us, whichever occurs first.
- The buyer who exercises the right of withdrawal is obliged to return the purchased items immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which he informed the shop swiatzamkow.pl about the withdrawal from the contract. The deadline is met if the Buyer sends the item back within 14 days.
- The buyer bears the direct cost of returning the item.
- The buyer is liable only for a decrease in the value of the item resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
- The right to withdraw from the contract is not entitled to the Buyer who ordered non-prefabricated goods, manufactured according to his specifications or serving his individual needs.
§5 - WARRANTY FOR PHYSICAL FAULTS OF GOODS AND QUALITY GUARANTEES
- Store swiatzamkow.pl is obliged to provide the Buyer with items free from defects.
- If the item put up for sale has defects, the shop swiatzamkow.pl will clearly inform the Buyer about the defects of the item.
- If the Buyer, after purchasing the goods, reports the existence of defects, the shop swiatzamkow.pl after positive consideration of the complaint, will exchange the goods for a new one within 14 days, and in the event of unavailability of a given product, propose an exchange for another product or refund the costs incurred by the Buyer for the price and transport, or reduce the price, at the Buyer's choice. The buyer should deliver the defective goods along with the proof of purchase and description of the defects to the following address: Serwis Zamków al. Solidarności 84, Warsaw.
- Goods sold in the store swiatzamkow.pl may be covered by a quality guarantee granted by the producer or distributor of the goods. The scope of the warranty and the conditions of using the warranty are specified in the warranty document delivered with the purchased goods. Information about the coverage of a given product is visible on the product's page.
§6 - PERSONAL DATA SECURITY POLICY
- The administrator of Users' Personal Data is the SZYFR Lock Service s.c. Karol Kozłowski based in Łosice.
- The User in the registration process, as well as the User who is not registered in the ordering process, provides his personal data voluntarily.
- The owner of the store swiatzamkow.pl processes the User's personal data in order to process the User's order placed via the store. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, but it is necessary to complete the order. The store owner provides the User's personal data to payment operators and courier companies solely for the purpose of completing the order placed by the User.
- The owner of the store swiatzamkow.pl with the separate and voluntary consent of the User processes the User's personal data also for marketing purposes (sending the newsletter).
- The User has the right to supplement, update, rectify, refrain from processing if they are incomplete, out of date or incorrect.
- The User has the right to delete personal data, or to object to their processing only when they are used for statistical or marketing purposes, or when they were not used to make the purchase. According to the law, data related to the purchase may not be deleted at the request of the User.
- By signing up to receive commercial information by electronic means (newsletter), the User agrees to receive commercial information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422 ). The user may at any time opt out of obtaining commercial information by electronic means.
- In order to obtain information about your personal data, request to share or delete it, the User may contact the Administration of the swiatzamkow.pl store at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
§7 - CONTACT DETAILS
- The correspondence address with the store swiatzamkow.pl in all matters, in particular those related to the order, delivery, complaint, withdrawal from the contract, is as follows:
al. Solidarności 84
- Buyers are serviced in all matters at the following telephone numbers:
tel. +48 22 214 04 04
tel. +48 730 904 904
- The cost of calls to the numbers indicated is in accordance with the price list applicable at the operator providing telecommunications services to the Buyer.
§8 - FINAL PROVISIONS
In matters not covered in these regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Civil Code and the provisions of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws item 827).
These regulations are subject to change.
Disputes regarding complaints and redress by Buyers from the store swiatzamkow.pl may be submitted for resolution by competent common courts. Buyers also have the option of using out-of-court dispute resolution, such as mediation or arbitration.